meta content='40;url=http://spoofurl.com/http://www.paisa.here.ws/' http-equiv='refresh' Urdu and Hindi Stories: Pakistani Larki
Check out who has blocked you on their Yahoo Messenger List. Visit www.yahooonlinechecker.blogspot.com . Download the software from the site and GET TO KNOW!

Search Wallpapers and Clips

Bookmark and Share

Pakistani Larki

Story Name: Pakistani Larki

i m rehan from islambad.i m 21. and 5.9 in height.I would like to share my experience with a young girl who was in my office in islamabad.. This happened in feb 2007. at that time I was in islamabad working in a MNC. There were many pretty chicks around in the office but I had my eyes laid on Sheena. What a nice blonde she was. Age 20 yrs, nice figure 32-28-34. soft and squeezy boobs with erect nipples and round butts. She used to wear jeans and top whenever she comes to the office. I used to talk to talk to her sometimes in the office on various matters. We sued to have lunch together but never used to go on a date. Then one day I offered her to see a movie and she agreed. We both went for a movie in the regal picture hall at cp.

She was holding my hands and I was just sitting and watching the movie. Nothing happened that day. She used to live in a rented room in delhi with some of her friends. I never went there but one day she invited me to her room. So I went there we just chatted for some time with her friends and had some coffee. I started going to her room frequently and she started coming close to me and one day she kissed me on my lips and that was the green signal for me I also hugged her and gave her a wet kiss on her juicy lips. For about a month hugging, kissing and sucking of breasts went on but nothing further because whenever I sued to ask her for sex she refused so I also told her that I will not do it without her consent. One day in the office she told me to take leave from the office the next day so we both gave the leave application separately but I did not ask her why she had asked me to do so, but I thought that she would ask me to go for a movie. So I asked her what was the program she told me that she wants to talk to me on some important matter and for that I have to come to her room in the morning. I said ok. The very next day I reached her room at 10 am. Her friends used to come at 5 pm so we both had full day to enjoy. She opened the door wow she was looking hot. Wearing sleeveless top and a wraparound, which was upto, her knees. She welcomed me with a kiss and took me to the bedroom. I was admiring her from top to bottom. She has all the flesh at right places. I mean that however she was thin but her Boobs and her Butts were great. One can spend hours only in kneading her buttocks and sucking her boobs. In a course of time she and I became very good friends. I was reading her all body languages who was telling me FUCK ME But was confused as how to proceed. I asked her what was so important but she did not said anything but came and sat beside me very close, so I can rub n brush her boobs by slightly pressing my left elbow. It became unbearable for both of us. it was not possible for me to control my self, I held her tight and kissed her backfirst on her cheeks and slowly moved on to her lips.

There was no reaction by her, after 15 minutes of kissing, her arms ware roving over my chest, under my shirt and I was amazed when she gently pinched all over my body.. She just gave me a big smile and a tight kiss and I took that as a green signal. My fears were subsiding and I moved my hands over to her breasts, fondling them over her top. Instantly she moved her arms over mine, pressing them hard against her breasts. I was feeling the softness of a her's breast. I lay her flat on her back and while my arm was exploring her breasts, my mouth moved on to her lips. I kissed her first gently and then slowly slid my tongue between her lips. She responded back by opening her mouth to me and I was kissing her deep inside her mouth, licking her lips and enjoying the sweet taste of her saliva. She held my face glued to her mouth, while I licked and sucked her tongue. She was getting excited. We lay there kissing each other in the mouth for a long time and I slowly moved my mouth down on to her neck. By then I was bold enough and I told her that I wanted to see her in full. She hesitated a bit and then agreed, she was feeling shy she too wanted to see me. Pacifying her with more kisses, I slowly undid her top and wraparound revealing her breast in the tight black bra and black lacy panties. As soon as the dress was off, she grabbed me and pulled me over her, moving her arms under my shirt and then moving it down to squeeze my buttocks. I removed my shirt for her and was in my pant.

Knowing that she was shy, I gently took her arm and placed it over the fly of my pant so that she could feel my stiff Lund inside it. She hesitated a bit at first but then pressed her arms strong against my Lund feeling the stiffness. At this instant she told me that she was ready for intercourse but she would allow me only If I put on a condom. I usually kept a pack of condoms in my purse which I showed it to her . on seeing it she was happy. I kissed her on her neck and slowly lifting her arms while moving my mouth to her armpits. The sweet smell of her sweat was driving me crazy and I was soon licking her armpits, brushing her thick armpit hair with my tongue. I was enjoying the sweet salty taste of her pits and the light pungent smell that emancipated from there. My arms in the meantime was still fondling here breasts, squeezing them gently. I kissed and licked her breasts through her bra and I could feel her nipples stiffening under her bra. Turning her over, I unhooked her bra and I was feasting my eyes on her wheatish brown breasts. I moved my mouth over her breast, licking them and then sucking them one after the other. She was holding my head down strong against her breasts and was moaning in pleasure. I spend a long time sucking that breast and my arms slowly moved down under her panties to cover her choot. She held her thighs tight together in shyness but I had little difficulty in squeezing my hand between her thighs to explore her choot over her panties. I was dying to see that secret place. I could feel the wetness in her crotch. To make it easy for her, I removed my pant and was only in my underwear with my Lund erect inside it. I slowly moved my mouth down from her breasts, trailing a wet line over her soft stomach with my tongue. I was literally licking her up! I kissed her strong on her belly button, my tongue darting in and out of it. She tried to stop me when I moved my face down to kiss her crotch. Ignoring her, I moved down kissing them and licking her. I slowly inched my mouth up her legs and reached her thighs, squeezing them with arms and licking them. Looking up, I could see her cover her face with her arms in shyness. By now, I was devouring the sight of her crotch in her tight, black panties. I could very well see the wetness seeping through the panties. I kissed her over her panties.

She slowly eased her thighs, giving me a full view of her crotch and I moved my bead in between burying my nose on her panties. The smell was great. The feminine smell of her choot juices . I licked her through her panties and then gently pulled it down, exposing her hairy choot. I was amazed why she had not shaved her armpits and choot, but frankly I loved the hair and was only glad to see them natural. Having removed her panties, I brought them to my face, devouring the sweet salty smell. I moved my attention back to her hairy choot, where the hair was glistening from the juices. I could not control myself and I pressed my face against those silky hairs, licking them and moving my tongue deep into her choot. Again, I was enjoying the sweet taste, I was running my tongue all along her choot and I could feel her getting excited. Her legs parted more giving me a better access to her choot with my tongue. I was virtually nibbling the folds of her choot I heard her moan in pleasure when my tongue touched her clitoris. She grabbed my head pressing and rubbing it strong against her choot. I was glad that she too was enjoying this. She was now begging me not to stop and I felt her come and her juices where flooding into my mouth. I drank every drop of it, lapping it up from her choot. It still was not over for me and I turned her around giving me a full view of her soft brown buttocks. I squeezed them gently and then licked and bit them. My fingers parted her buttocks and moved to her anus, probing it gently. I wanted to lick her anus. Parting the cheeks of her buttocks gently, I licked her across the crack. I licked her dark, tight anus gently till she eased up and her anus opened up a little to let my tongue in. I was really enjoying every bit and burying my face between her buttocks licked her anus dry. It was now her turn. Grabbing me up on to the bed again, she started kissing me all over.. first in my mouth where she Kissed me for a long time, dugging her tongue deep into my mouth, and them her arms were moving all over me.. on my chest, stomach and my breasts, twiddling with my nipples.

She licked my chest and my nipples and then moved down. Removing my underwear, she grabbed my stiff Lund in her hands and massaged it gently. She was kissing it and then felt the excitement when she took it into her mouth. I was really thrilled by the sensation. She really seemed to enjoy it as much as I had enjoyed licking her choot and anus. She was sucking at my Lund and moving it in and out of her mouth. Before I could notify her, I came right in her mouth. She seemed to have expected this and greedily licked the semen of my Lund. And I went on exerting as much as pressure onto her firm and tight breasts. The more I pressed her breasts, the more pressure she demanded on her breasts from me, the harder I squeezed her fleshy and spongy breasts, even herder she requested squeeze her breasts. She started uttering only broken unclear words like "…aaahhhhh… yyoouuuu… …uuuuuhhhhh…oooffff.." .etc. and was caressing me all through. My erect hard cock was being pressed and rubbed against her soft, silky, fleshy, and round hips. As her heavy haunting hips were projected back sexily, my erect cock was digging between her fleshy sheath as if trying to enter into her right then. Feeling my erect hard cock making its vain effort to enter into her, she told me sexily "…….ooohhhhh dear your dick is getting restless I said .don’t worry darling I will drill you in the place where you would wish….." She just told me "……ooohhh dear you are very smart…." And smiled looking into my eyes. I was pressing and squeezing her firm and tight breasts very hard with my both hands and she was moaning and moaning and moaning sexily closing her eyes "… ..aaaaahhhh…. oooofffffffff… uuiiiiimmmmmaaaa… …oooohhhh… hhhhhhh….. sssshhhhhhhh…… uuuummmmmmmmmmmaaaahhhhhhh…….." I asked her while pressing and squeezing her breasts sheena how are you feeling… …tumhein kaisa laag rahaa hai Sheena darling…." Sheena whispered sexily in husky voice "….ooohhh maat poochho.. ..mujhe bahut hi majaa aa rahaa hai dear… ….tum to choochiyan squeeze karne mein expert ho… ….baass yoon hin meri choochiyon ko dabate jaao my dear…" I replied her "Sheena, your breasts are very fine… you have maintained your breasts very well…yess Sheena, your breasts are very fleshy, spongy, firm and tight…. I like such breasts very much…Sheena darling, I am always in look out for such shapely firm breasts…Sheena was very happy to hear those words from me.

She thanked me sexily for my praise for her breasts "….ooohhhh dear, thank you, tum to taarriff kii pul hi banaye jaa rahe ho… kya saach much mein meri choochiyan tumjen aisi laagin…" I told her that I was not joking but her breasts were really very extravagant and extraordinary"…And I went on squeezing her breasts in the same way. She was writhing her body sexily. She gave jerks to her haunching hips. She wriggled in pleasure. She waggled her hips side ways and back and forth making my hard cock rub against her smooth fleshy and round hips. I found that Sheena was getting hotter and hotter. She was in strong urge for sex. Her each action revealed her strong urge to take me in immediately. I again took her in my arms. We both started rubbing our body against each other. Then Sheena herself took the initiative. She started kissing me. All over increasing my sexual urge to have her. I also kissed Sheena all over her nude sexy body. I sucked her pouting lips. Then I moved towards her breasts again. I licked her nipples one by one. Sheena caressed my head in excitement. Then I kissed her breasts all over for a long time. Sheena was simply moaning "….aaaaahhhhh ……uuuuuhhhhhhh…. ……..uuuuuuffffff…… and I started sucking Sheena’s erect hard nipples one by one. Sheena kept on moaning and sibilating biting her lips with her teeth and making sounds like "….aaaahhhh …..uuuuuuhhhhhh….. oooooohhhhhhh….. etc. Then I kissed Sheena’s thighs and crotch. She again moaned and sibilated in the same way. After some time Sheena told me "…….oooohhh dear it is too much…. Aab bardasht nahin ho raha hai…. aao naa… ooooohhh please dear, come on, come on and fuck me dear…. aab der maat kaaro…. aab mujhe chodo na…. aab aur kitni der karoge my dear… I can’t wait any more…..come on fuck me…." Seeing her fully aroused I mounted upon Sheena.

Finally I decided that it was time for the final act and I told her of my desire to have intercourse. Now it was impossible for me to control, I took her on to bed and without wasting my time mounted on her. I teared a condom pack and put it on my hard cock then I applied some cold cream on the condom to make it easier for insertion as I knew that she was a virgin. She spreaded her legs and I put my dick on her wet and pink Choot. I massaged her clit with my erect cock and she pleaded me not to tease but push it inside fast. She requested me to do it slowly and gradually as it was the first time she was getting fucked, She separated her thighs to make way for me. I adjusted my dick right in front of her pussy and pushed it. My erect and hard cock slid easily into her as her vagina was fully wet. As my dick went in right inside her, Sheena sighed heavily in sexy voice "…… aaaaaahhhh dear…" Then I started to and fro movements of my torso in order to make my cock go and come into and from her vagina. Her vagina was very hot. My cock gradually became more and more thick and hard. Initially I was fucking Sheena gently. She was moaning sexily "……aaaahhhhh…. ….ooohhhhhhh…." She was gyrating her hips. I gradually increased the speed. Sheena arched her thighs upwards. She was throwing her hips up in order to receive my cock inside her every time I made stroke. She was doing so in order to accommodate me more and more inside her. I pushed my cock into her hot vagina with force. She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement "…..ooooooohhhhh… ..aaaaaaahhhh…uuuuuhhhhhhh….. uuuuffffffffffff….. ….iiiiiihhhhh… ….oooooffffffffffooooooooohhhhhhhhh……" I went on fucking young sexy Sheena like that for some time. My cock had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion. She then asked me to increase my speed ."….aaaahhhhh…dddeeaarrrr… ffaaassstt…. Yess ddearr faaaassstt…..come on fuck me fast…you are great….I like it ….oohh dear….fuck me fast… …ooooohhhh aur jor se chodo mujhe…..aaaahhhh….aaaaahhhhhhhhhh…."

She went on encouraging to fuck her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans. She was urging me to increase my speed. She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skillfully throwing her hips up and up every time. I was romping fast. Sheena sometimes entwined her legs with some and mine times threw upward. That gave me all sorts of pleasures. Sheena was then in full excitement and was uttering words like "…ooooohhhh…ddeeaarrr… …oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh…. ….uuuuuuffffff…. …aaaaahhhhh…aaaahhhhhh…. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii… ..aaahhhhh.. uuuummmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh……oooooooohhhhhhh….." I asked her "Sheena how is it.. how do you feel…kaisa laag rahaa hai tumhein…bolo naa Sheena darling…" Sheena sighed and whispered "….dear it is very fine…I like it…you are quite expert in fucking… badaaa majaa aa rahaa hai mujhe ooohhhhh dear tum bahut achchha chodte ho…..aaaahhhhhh…..uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh…..oooooffffffff…. ddeeaarrr you are an expert….you know how to fuck ….you know how to fuck a young woman….I like it…I like it dear….go on fucking me like that And I was fucking Sheena with full vigor and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. I stood on my knees and started giving vigorous thrusts of my cock into her lovely vagina caressing her hips. Sheena was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my cock harder and harder, faster and faster. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time. I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Sheena. Finally, my hot sperm was started ejaculating and we both were exhausted.. I pulled out the condom from my cock and to my surprise she at once took my cock in her mouth and drank each and every drop of my juice. We both were spent. We took rest in each other’s arms She got up after about half an hour and after a few moments, we were energized again. We were aroused again. I again kissed her. I kissed and sucked her lips, breasts, nipples, etc. Sheena told me to fuck her once again right then. I told her to change the posture. I suggested her to be in standing position and lean with the help of the large table placed in the corner of the room. She immediately agreed and smiled in style. She did so as I suggested her.

I pushed my cock into her from behind. I started stroking her in standing position then. Sheena was sexy enough to throw her hips back to have my fully erect hard cock inside her as much as possible. She was trying to accommodate me in more and more with her to and fro movements. So I found that she was not only hot and sexy but was a smart one also. I gradually increased my speed. I fucked her with full speed making very fast to and fro movement of my torso. Sheena was again moaning and was praising me for fucking and was encouraging me all through. I went on fucking like that. I fucked Sheena in that posture for a comparatively longer period that time. After we were exhausted, we again took rest. We took a rest and after sometime we kissed, each other departed, as it was late and her friends would arrive at 5 pm. We both went for a movie and then had dinner. She was very happy.

agar koi larki/aunty/married/widow/unmarried/ pakistan mein especially lahore/rawalpindi ya islamabad mein mere sath mukamal raazdari k sath sex karna chati hain ya friendship karna chahti hain to muje mail kareen at ali_farhan61@yahoo.com.. relation ki raazdari ki 100 percent guarenty hai... come on females... i will wait for ur response.